Trade Show Kitchen & Bath China
KITCHEN & BATH CHINA -
Order a free ticket instantly to attend the main industry trade fair in China or choose the most suitable booth for you to become an exhibitor
SHANGHAI, MAY 31 – JUNE 3, 2017
Registration for free tickets expires in:
AND DIRECT SUPPLIERS
with top professionals
Kitchen & Bath China 2017 is:
- 1 209 exhibitors;
- 97 222 visitors;
- 118 488 square meters expo space.
Key products to be presented at the exhibition:
- Household appliances: hoods, stoves, ovens, bakeware, microwave ovens, juicers, coffee machines, freezers, washing machines, sewing and knitting machines;
- Plumbing, toilets, showers, baths, saunas, whirlpools and relaxation systems, massagers, solariums, swimming pools, spa bathrooms;
- Kitchen furniture, bathroom fittings, mirrors;
- Climate control equipment: radiators, fireplaces, thermostats, domestic and industrial air conditioning, refrigerants, insulation;
- Heating systems: domestic boilers (gas, electricity, solid fuels), specialized boilers, central water heating systems, energy-saving technologies;
- Heating by means of solar panels, solar collectors;
- Ventilation systems, air ducts, filters, humidification / dehumidification, low noise fans;
- Equipment and facilities for drinking water, wastewater, measuring instruments, sewer systems.
Kitchen & Bath China 2017 - an exhibition for those who are engaged in the fields of:
- Manufacturing / sales / maintenance of household, climate equipment;
- Design and architecture;
- Furniture industry;
- Hotel business;
- Renewable energy sources;
HOW TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
To get full details on your participation in the trade show as an exhibitor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the short registration form below.
So you will get free multilingual consultation on the event profile, venue, participants, and special conditions for both foreign and local exhibitors.
Important! We welcome registrations from all over the world and all year round, but the closer to the event dates, the less exhibition space is available.
Pre-registration to exhibit in some popular trade shows in China ends 1 to 2 months before the event. So contact us as early as possible to ensure your participation!